Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - fresh as morning dew

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

"I should like to visit Terrastella once I settle then, thanks for the suggestion," she said in reply to August. It had been awhile since Camillia had had to deal with so much social contact and it could be hard at times to balance her goals with her tendency to not watch her mouth. She just had to keep in her mind what she was looking and hoping for. Right now it was to learn more of these two as well as the castle. If possible, another wish was to ally with Katniss. Camillia was already taking a liking to the mare, she seemed to be hiding something. Not to mention she was a warrior and could probably teach Camillia a thing or two now that she was missing her magic.

Being asked of her previous world, she realized it had never had a name in her mind. Things had been much simpler there, not as much involvement of the gods and not as developed societies. That also meant less concentration of information which was a positive of this new world. "I don't believe it had a name, or at least I never knew it. I left no one behind-" she didn't count her mother. "-and the only thing I miss is the abundance of magic in that world. Novus seems more stingy with its gifts," she thought out loud. She meant it as no slight to Novus, it was just part of her to be brutally honest.

Caught up in her own thoughts, she had nearly forgotten the tour. This meant she was a bit surprised when August began. "One thing about my previous world was that we definitely didn't have kitchens, you found your own food," she mentioned. When pointed towards the medic library, her interest grew tenfold. She knew they were on a tour and she should keep her head out of a book, but she at least wanted a peek at all that awaited her. "I hope this tour includes a look at the library, I've never seen a proper one before," she said, remembering her mother's small wall of books stacked on lopsided shelves.

@Katniss @August didn't mean to make her sound like a pauper -shrugs-

Messages In This Thread
fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-24-2019, 04:02 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-24-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-25-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 07-30-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-31-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-05-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 08-06-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-11-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-14-2019, 04:09 AM