Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

Curious about lands further from the Night Court's reach, Camillia ventured into the unknown. Well really everything was unknown at this point, but she was doing her best to learn. Camillia had been interested in the Dusk Court when she had learned of it, really anything but the Day Court could've drawn her in. But their caring and tendency to give was just too much for her. She was interested in learning from their medics, they seemed to be the most focused source of knowledge on healing. Perhaps she could find a medic or herbalist of theirs to help her learn the herbs of this land. But she didn't really have any idea how friendly the two courts were. She figured making some sort of ally in the court would help her form bonds and be a stepping stone to learning from them.

Flying into their territory, Camillia was careful to watch for any sort of guard. She definitely wasn't looking for a fight and was planning on making herself known as soon as possible. It wasn't part of her plan to be an unwelcome intruder. Gliding through the air she notices a gull riding the drafts far above her. Her eyes sweeping downwards across the field below, she sees what she is looking for. Descending, she lands quite a few paces from what she can now see is a stallion. He looks quite a bit stronger than her causing her to warily keep her distance. Keeping a mildly submissive posture she calls out, "Am I in the lands of the Dusk Court?" She's careful about her tone, reminding herself that her bluntness can drive people away and she really doesn't want to make an enemy of such a powerful horse.

Camillia knew almost nothing of Halcyon or the recent gossip about a grave or something. It had been an individual mission of diplomacy and curiosity which drew her to the land.

Her eyes get seized by the bird up above again and she wonders if it is a pet or something of the man. Drawing her eyes back down, her eyes now get caught by the variance of colors in the stallion's coat that she hadn't noticed before. Observing him for a moment she remembers her manners and introduces herself. "My name is Camillia and I am a new medic for the Night Court. I hope it is okay that I came here, I'm not confident on the relations between the two courts." She realized how stupid it was that she came here without asking a Night Court horse beforehand. She had acted impulsively and wondered if she would pay for it.

@Asterion

Messages In This Thread
our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Asterion - 07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Camillia - 07-26-2019, 10:58 AM