Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

Not only was she meeting a member of the Dusk Court, but the sovereign king. How lucky was she to have an audience with someone with so much power. Perhaps if she could just stay on his good side she might have luck in coaxing the vast amounts of healing knowledge the Dusk Court was known to have. She would just need to keep her tongue in line which was not an easy cause.

"Well met Asterion. As far as I know nothing is the matter in the lands I now call home. I'm still quite new to this world which is why I had to ask of its customs," She began to mirror the comfort the man seemed to show in talking with her. If he didn't figure her a threat she wanted to show him the same courtesy. Her eyes wandered for a moment contemplating how to ask of her goal. Should she just be straightforward? That's the path she often went, but it left little wiggle room if he said no. But to be sneaky with her words just wasn't her forte, she wasn't even sure how to if she was honest with herself. "I'm here on a mission of my own to learn more of the art of herbalism and medicine in this world. Many of the plants are the same as my previous world, but there are also quite a few I have no hint as to their usefulness. I figured the Dawn Court would be a great source of knowledge as well as the opportunity to know more of the Court itself." The last part was only a bit untruthful, she hadn't intended to make friends on this journey. But when speaking with the king of the land, it seemed wise to extend a hand of fellowship that might coax him into giving her what she wanted.

"And I'll of course offer what I know should any of that be new to one of your medics," she added quickly to sweeten the deal. She straightened her neck and looked about for any plant she might know to make an example of her knowledge. But instead her eyes caught on one of those excavated patches of land she had noticed while flying over the land. She made a mental note to ask of that if Asterion seemed relatively giving in his speech.

@Asterion thank you! and no problem :) 

Messages In This Thread
our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Asterion - 07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Camillia - 08-01-2019, 10:31 AM