Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the sunset gets a little longer every night;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Fiona

in a world where you can be anything, be kind
“My art will always be a part of who I am, words cannot replace the way that art makes me feel, or allows me to express myself without them,” Fiona responds with a smile, and cannot help the gentle, bubbling laughter like a spring brook, at Asterions self-deprecating words. “You have many other talents, even if the arts are not one of them, rest assured.”

His kindly spoken words bring a warmth blooming to her cheeks and she tucks her chin against her chest, rolling her shoulder lightly as if in a shrug. It is only a part, of course, but it has been such a large part for such a long time of her life. Fiona knows she will grow more used to it as time goes on, it has only been a few months after all.

When his eyes wander to the window, hers follow. And neither speak, only look on, as the rain slows and slows, and eventually, stops. The champion is reminded of how Asterion had been completely dry when he arrived at her front door and turns back to him with knowing, sparkling look in her eye when he stands to go.

“Please, take one to Florentine on my behalf,” she says then, carefully wrapping a roll within a napkin and tying it off before handing it over to him. “And I hope you know that you are never interrupting. My home,” and here, she laughs a little, “and my kitchen, will always be open to you, Asterion. Have a wonderful day.”

"Thought-casting."
credits

@Asterion fin <3

Messages In This Thread
the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 08-10-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 08-17-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 08-29-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 09-03-2019, 11:09 AM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 09-24-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 09-29-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 10-04-2019, 09:27 AM