Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - In the shadows of the Citadel

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

"No, no. The fault is all mine. I too was lost in thought and not really paying attention to my surroundings." Uzi beamed at him in a fit of rare warmth. Not that she wasnt warm, just that she was usually too nervous to show it. Uzuri was far more comfortable as a watchful figure than interacting with others, though she was trying to fix that issue. "Perhaps we should just break even and say we were both at fault. That way, neither of us has to take all the credit for this meeting." She laughed softly, winking at him as she moved slightly to give another horse more room to pass.

"No, I’m quite alright. How rude of me, are you hurt?" Uzi shook her head and smiled. "Not at all." Goddess knew how often Coy had told her she was built like a bolder and would never get hurt. Then again... He also said she was all muscle and brawny in a way that would never be overly feminine... The memory of words caused her smile to falter, but she quickly chased them away and inwardly snorted at Coy. Allowing her chocolate eyes to roam, she took another look at the stallion before her. Yes, he was handsome in a simple way. Something so vastly different from the obnoxious brother that thought he was the best thing on four hooves. It was refreshing.

"Rhone." Uzi bowed her head slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you." A large part of her wondered if she had met him before. She tried to know what was going on in her court, but lately she had been a bit scattered. At least, when she wasnt training and working as hard as she could to be the best that she could be. Probably not... She would have remembered him.

"Perhaps I too can benefit from watching there I am going. Where are you headed? Perhaps you need some company?" Uzi laughed softly. "I actually have no place in mind. I am taking a day off from training and decided to wander the court and see what I could find to do. Or who I can find to talk to. I am glad for company though. What are your plans for the day?" She asked, feeling Neema press against her leg again and dropping her muzzle to touch the young canid's orange pelt.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Rhone
Notes:
credits

Messages In This Thread
In the shadows of the Citadel - by Uzuri - 08-14-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: In the shadows of the Citadel - by Rhone - 08-18-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: In the shadows of the Citadel - by Uzuri - 09-25-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: In the shadows of the Citadel - by Rhone - 09-28-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: In the shadows of the Citadel - by Uzuri - 10-01-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: In the shadows of the Citadel - by Rhone - 10-10-2019, 05:23 AM