Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - where the skies end

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?
As the stranger glides over, there is an odd tune with her gate. She is wearing what appears to be gold chains around her body and all Morrighan can think is how uncomfortable that must be. She then finds herself grinding her teeth as the woman speaks. There is something about her small grin and the glint in her eyes that immediately sets Morr off. Who is she?

"I-" she tries to say, but realizes she doesn't know what to say. The woman actually has a point in suggesting she stalk rather than rush and attack. "Well, what do you know anyway?" She hates that she's right.

But seeing the wolf made her blood boil. For how long she's been in Novus, she had yet to come face to face with a canine. She forgot how much she loathed them and how it brought back strong memories of the Great War. The flashbacks are not ones of victory either. Ever since, she craved the taste of revenge. To finally come out on top, even if the fight was not here. She would finish it here if she had to. Although, she would have to find the wolf first.

"Either way it's important that I find it. For reasons," Morrighan adds, not wishing to explain her motives. Not many would understand anyway.

A light breeze blows through and toys with her forelock. She looks back out at the hills in the distance, narrowing her eyes in suspicion. Surely she isn't imagining the wolf's appearance and it has to be somewhere. Maybe as the stranger suggested, she just has to be more crafty.

When she turns back to the other mare, she studies her face and it's certainly not one she recognizes. "Who are you? I don't recall seeing you in Denocte before." She isn't sure whether she should be more skeptical of the wolf or this woman, but the wolf was a strong contender given her background. There is something about her that Morr can't figure out and it bothers her deeply.

@"Al'Zahra" I don't know what kind of post this is, forgive me xD
“Speaking.”
credits

Messages In This Thread
where the skies end - by Morrighan - 08-25-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 09-03-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 09-04-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 09-29-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 10-03-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 10-19-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 10-24-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 11-03-2019, 05:27 PM