Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of Gods and Gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

you should see me in a crown
your silence is my favorite sound

Vendetta looks into the girl’s eyes and hers narrow almost imperceptibly. “You’re not telling me everything that you know,” she says, “and let me assure you that it is in your best interest to never omit anything from me, or lie to me.” Her words are chosen with care and consideration, like the fine china one would set out when expecting guests. Only the right ones, only the best.

Vendetta does not ask for elaboration. She doesn’t have to.

And yet, as the girl continues to speak the unicorn wishes she would do nothing more than shut her mouth. If only she knew what was good for her, oh, how the fury rises within Vendetta. Though her stature remains neutral, her eyes are like rubies reflecting a flame and there is an ever-so-slight downturn to her lips. She wants to laugh. She doesn’t.

“Apart from the Solterran, you say? And what a show you put on with him. What a scene you caused, did you not?” She takes a step closer, raising her head slightly, “You are a foolish child if you think what you did back there was stealthy," a guiltable bartender and an old man with a temper?, "Nobody likes to be poisoned, girl. Did you really think he would go quietly?”

Vendetta ensures business in a lot of ways, but she has been at the recieving end of having no control over your life. Over what you do, and say. She has no love, no appreciation whatsoever for this stranger’s methods of gleaning her information. Nobody, even sad old men like Vig should be used in such a way. Not to mention in the process, her plan could have exposed the Scorpions.

If Vendetta hasn’t worked so hard to make them a myth in the thoughts of Solterran citizens she might have half a mind to remove this girl from them as well. She is nothing but a pest in the unicorn’s opinion. “Now, before I decide what to do about this situation, I think you should tell me what it is that you want with my Scorpions.” In other words, she better be damn convincing in giving Vendetta a reason not to take drastic measures.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Emersyn

Messages In This Thread
Of Gods and Gold - by Emersyn - 09-04-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Of Gods and Gold - by Vendetta - 09-05-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Of Gods and Gold - by Emersyn - 09-10-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Of Gods and Gold - by Vendetta - 09-26-2019, 08:13 AM