Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's the thought that counts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

STRANGENESS AND CHARM

Corrdelia watches the way Marisol's face lights up and it warms her heart. The woman puts the necklace on right away and Corr can't help but feel proud of her handiwork. There had been a wave of muddled emotion in the air that she sensed with her magic, but the moment the piece went over Marisol's head, the emotions settled. It was clear the right stones had been chosen.

The woman thanks her with a smile, but as she continues speaking, it fades. The stress of being newly sovereign is noticeable in her demeanor and paper shuffling. Corr listens patiently and offers a smile back. Said smile gets even bigger when she's asked to help organize the vigil. It had been suggested by Fiona during the meeting to do something for the three they had lost. It would be a great idea and could bring the Court together.

"Of course! I would love to," she replies excitedly. "Perhaps Fiona and I can both put it together since she had thought of it. I think it will be a wonderful event."

Although, as the crow witch got more into her thoughts, her own smile faded. Something still didn't seem right about their disappearance and she didn't believe that they had died. "Marisol," she says, her voice inquisitive but hesitant. "Do you know… what happened exactly? To those three, I mean, it just doesn't make sense. I had just spoken to Asterion days ago and he seemed… content."

Her mind always goes back to their brief adventure on the island and how she had gotten the man to laugh at her carefree attitude. Perhaps the island had been more dangerous than they thought. Had it swallowed them whole like it did for the other unfortunate souls? Had a strange creature gotten at them? They had talked about portals that day too; it seems there were many possibilities.

"I believe they're still alive. Somewhere," Corrdelia adds and turns to look out the window. They had to be okay. It was something in her gut telling her so (or maybe she's trying to tell herself that so it doesn't hurt so much).

@Marisol <3
"Speaking."
Art by Siilverfang; Table code by Nettlebird; Modified by Layla

Messages In This Thread
it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 09-12-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 09-24-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 09-28-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 10-05-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 10-09-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 10-15-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 11-10-2019, 12:43 PM