Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ' ' one by one the ants go marching down *

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

- - - 

He is a cat, something predatory in the purr of his voice, something calculating in the sharpness of those seemingly innocent eyes. She is a dove, and a bird is not afraid of falling when they fly. Once more she is fearless, once more she is free in the swamps without the ocean threatening to pull her under. Then, the golden man has enough good sense to speak again, a salty breeze tugs his hair as he asks about islands - islands the pale goddess has seen only in the distance when she flies while the sun drifts between wakefulness and rest.

The wind tugs her stormy purple cloak (now wrapped about her throat as a scarf) into the green of Toulouse' own linens strung upon his body. Together they melt and she wonders if a moon-skinned girl such as herself could ever truly marvel at the splendor of the sun like Toulouse. Yet they do, and like the flipping of her coin, her lips tip down, mischief glinting in green eyes. "You'll have to come with me, I suppose, to find that out, sweet earthling." Their matching faces mottled with white come close when her head turns toward him fully. "Yes, we. I told you that you're recruited, now don't slow me down just because you cannot fly - I'd hate for something unpleasant from up above to mess up that pretty hair of yours."

She pauses, eyes narrowing with her own purr to follow, "That truly would be a shame, wouldn't it?" Before she can think of anything worse, before he can dare imagine just what she sees, Juniper giggles like a girl and recites the lines before them under her breath just once. "Do you remember what it says clearly? We should head out."

@Toulouse @redandblack | "speaks" | notes: i do not know if this is flirting because she threatened to do the doodoo from the sky oops. I adore Toulouse as well though !!! ;u;

rallidae | art

Messages In This Thread
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 09-15-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Juniper - 09-24-2019, 12:17 AM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 10-20-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 02-11-2020, 12:19 PM