Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ' ' one by one the ants go marching down *

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

breathe, just breathe
He talks and complains, a man of golden skin and silver tongue, but Gods his voice is sugar and a distraction. Even candlelight on All Hollow's Eve is not as soft nor dark as Toulouse. Briefly, the half-goddess half-girl was amused, lips tipping up coyly, eyes dancing with laughter half hidden. That time came and went, she rolled her eyes, repressing a shudder at the thought of swimming through open waters.

“You've a brain in there, you may yet be smarter than you are pretty; use it, won't you?" She purrs like a fox, eyes already going to the skyline, ignoring the sea that makes her stomach churn, that makes her want to run and fly as fast and far away as she can. “And by Vespera's Grace, tell me a story while we go. We'll go by plank sewn into skin, we'll go and I'll take you there. But talk, do talk of anything you please."

Already her stomach drops, but somewhere inside there is a caged bird dying to break free. It sings - how it sings in great swells of song and joy! There is no stopping the sound from resonating in her bones, from bringing her quickly falling stomach back to its proper place. This is an adventure, and the sea air by sky could taste so sweet, so lovely and good.

Bi-colored lips tilt up with the turning of her head, leaning and looking to the man that towers over her as though he would be her next meal, or her next sacrifice for her Goddess' favor. "This should be interesting, no? I wonder what the winds will bring us; will they favor you, earthling? Does anything favor you? Vespera is a loving goddess, should you turn into her fold, I am sure she would welcome you and your midnight voice." The offer is soft, subtle, but it is there. This man who has not mentioned her Goddess, who does not smell of her Temples, who does not look to be the faithful type (he's far too pretty for that, far too lovely to wear Faith like a pendant about his neck), she welcomes him to the Temple with her.

Not now, but perhaps when Prudence is found, when the Halcyon rise and rise again. One day, perhaps.
@Tuolouse | "speaks" | notes: i am the worst thread partner, excuse this trash and me while i take it all out

rallidae | art

Messages In This Thread
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 09-15-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 10-20-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Juniper - 10-21-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: ' ' one by one the ants go marching down * - by Tuolouse - 02-11-2020, 12:19 PM