Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - unfinished business

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

The stranger approaches- a palomino with ridiculously long white hair. She assumes he's female until she hears the deeper tone of his voice. He's not familiar to her at all since she's sure she would remember seeing all of that hair before. "Me," is all he introduces himself as with a bashful smile and her eyes squint out of suspicion. Surely that's not his name unless his parents really hated him.

He claims he didn't mean to interrupt the argument and wonders if the wolf is going to be a problem. Morrighan looks out to where Bram had run off to, her nostrils flaring. The wolf is nowhere to be found and slipped into the shadows once again. She knows this to be his talent given how well he hid before they shared a bond.

Yes, he was going to be a problem.

"That mongrel, by some joke of Caligo's, is my-" she pauses, her next word feels bitter on her tongue. "Companion." It makes her sick to say and she spits onto the ground. "If you're scared of him, don't be. He's just an asshole that won't leave me alone." Morrighan knows the idea of a companion is for them to have a connection and to be by each others' side. She just wishes she could be 'blessed' with someone else. Someone who isn't a damn wolf and her mortal enemy.

"As for you, 'Me'," she says, walking closer to the man with a judgmental gaze. "What's your real name? Who are you?" She thinks she smells the familiar scent of Denocte on him, but it's not distinct enough. He looks damp and had likely been wading in the water at one point which could be masking it. Based on his reaction and stance, he doesn't seem to be a threat, but the grullo mare does not bring down her guard just yet.

@Michael <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
unfinished business - by Morrighan - 09-22-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-03-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-06-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-09-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-15-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-20-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-24-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 11-04-2019, 01:41 AM