Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [FALL] my tower isn't very grand

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

Sloane had heard of this Harvest Festival from some of the other Delumine residents. It had been buzzing around the court all summer and now that it was finally in town, it seemed as though Delumine was nothing but a ghost town. People had left early one morning, packing their bags and never looking back. Sloane had stuck around. After all, why would she ever want to participate in a festival? There was too much laughter and happiness and nonsense to make her nauseas.

But then, a thought came to her.

She had heard of a maze that offered a fun activity with a little spook involved. Knowing that there was something out there that would increase the heart rates of innocent bystanders, Sloane was immediately interested. And so, she too packed her bags and set off to Denocte.

The journey had been long and tiresome, but she had arrived no worse for wear. She waved off some of the vendors who were trying to sell her this and that. No, she was here to scare the hell out of other people, not relish the goodness of apple cider or pumpkin spice.

As she came upon the maze, she looked around at some of the others who were gathered at the entrance. The sun was already beginning to set, but that did not discourage Sloane. The darkness would allow her to scare that much easier. After all, a black horse in a black night seemed to fit in rather well.

Stepping forward, Sloane began to enter the maze. She had to try to find the best spot to hide in so she could scare unsuspecting victims. But as she passed through the entrance, someone spoke. She looked around for a moment, realizing that it was she that the other was talking to. Out of all the people standing around, why had he picked her to talk to?

Groaning, she turned to look at the other for a moment as she tried to think of some excuse to get out of having to go in with someone else. However, she couldn’t think of a damn thing. "I suppose…if you are okay with helping me scare the children." Social graces were not her cup of tea and she probably looked little terrifying with how excited she was about scaring children.

@Pravda

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] my tower isn't very grand - by Pravda - 10-03-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: [FALL] my tower isn't very grand - by Sloane - 10-03-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: [FALL] my tower isn't very grand - by Pravda - 10-20-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: [FALL] my tower isn't very grand - by Sloane - 10-27-2019, 05:33 AM