Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - city of the sun [meeting & auditions]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Baphomet felt the call of the bells deep within her heart, pricking her nearly ebony ears and sashaying through the court toward them. The jingling bangles on her ankles felt like they were responding to the call, the noise music to the chimeric mare's ears. Golden eyes searched the group that was massing, hearing words but unable to see the speaker at that point. Turning a corner, that was quickly remedied and she tilted her head as she took in the golden glow that seemed to light him from within.

His words were promises, though she was still new enough to the court that she wasnt completely sure as to what all he was referring to. She had heard the horror that Raum had brought on the court and had been conflicted in her opinions of him. This stallion was seeming to promise the moon and sun to the court, a court that seemed broken as she glanced around her. There were affirmative and negative comments flying and she flicked an ear in response.

"Your goals are lofty, and it seems that they may fail without support. I may be new to the court, but my heart is dedicated to it. I vow that I will do what I can to try to help this court rebuild and be the strongest that it possibly can. Regardless of rank, I am yours to command as you see fit. Yours to direct to help the Court." She spoke eloquently, golden eyes strong and white cross gleaming in the sunlight. Baph adored the heat of the court, basking in it like a reptile and feeling energized by it.

"Speaking."
@
Notes:
queen of seduction
credits

[*]Which position are you applying for, and why would your character be well-suited toward it?
     Emissary - Baphomet is new to Solterra, but she wants to do her best to build up the court and perhaps branch out to try to build relationships with other equines in power positions.

[*]What is your current activity level, and can you commit to a reasonable amount of activity? How many IC posts could you make approximately each month?
     Currently, I am getting through a terrible month. I am working on being on Novus at least every few days with a goal of keeping my characters as  active as possible. My goal is to keep up at least 10 IC posts per character per month, more if that character has active threads.

[*]Would you be willing to contribute plot ideas, lore, and court events? If so, do you have any existing ideas?
      Definitely <3 I would love to help out as much as needed. I would love to see court events that get the court together and allow relationships to be built. Seasonal fun, competitions, stuff like that. Planning events is one of my favorite things <3

[*]How would you like to see Solterra "rebuilt" post-Raum? What kind of events would you like seen, and multi-Court relationships?
      I would love to see Solterra work as a whole to build into a stronger court that can be proud of those in leadership and be able to stand for what they believe it. I think reaching out to the courts and trying to see where the relationships lie would be a good idea, see if there is room for alliances or if there are courts that refuse to ally with Solterra. Perhaps holding gatherings where the other courts are welcome to come and mingle, or meetings with the leadership of other courts to try to find a unifying purpose across the board.

[*]Is there anything else you would like to add? 
      Um... Just a huge thank you for even considering Baph and I <3

Messages In This Thread
city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Orestes - 10-04-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Vendetta - 10-04-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Jahin - 10-04-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Ramses - 10-06-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Baphomet - 10-10-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Aghavni - 10-10-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Elif - 10-24-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Avdotya - 10-26-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: city of the sun [meeting & auditions] - by Orestes - 10-28-2019, 05:14 PM