Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and build me stately castles by candlelight [auditions]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone hears the call of Marisol and he obeys, as he has always done. He finds a large group gathered and it warms his heart to know that there are others who are just as obedient as he. He looks to each of them, his eyes warm and welcoming as he remembers each face gathered. He listened to them all, listening to their petitions for rank. It is a concept he is unfamiliar with. Each individual is laying out their resume for all to see, laying down all their cards. Rhone can’t help but wonder if this tactic is good, or potential for unwanted effects later. He can already see so many using this information to manipulate and coerce. But he says nothing, at least not right now.

He listens to each as they explain why they would be good in certain roles, and Rhone knows some of them would be excellent choices. While he’s not been here long, he has followed many of their stories. Many are well suited and some, he doesn’t know enough to comment.

But in the end, it is his turn to speak. Unlike the others, he is not asking for a position, but offering encouragement where he thinks it is needed. If not for those asking for rank, than for Marisol who will be ultimately choosing. "Each one of you would be well-suited in the roles you have chosen. And Marisol, each one you select is well deserving." He waits for a moment, knowing that his words might come as unwelcomed by some. "While I am fairly new to Terrastella and do not have the knowledge many of you possess, I am learning and will continue to be open to new knowledge. I want you all to know that I am here to serve Terrastella and that means I am here to serve you all in any way I can." He knows some will only see a new face that has not proven himself. Most do not know his history, his years of leadership underneath his belt. Perhaps that is what makes this so perfect for him.

He looks to Marisol, his eyes meeting hers. This time, his words are directed at her. "You alone know my history. I trust you will use that knowledge well to place me where you see fit…where I will be of the best use." He does not expect to be placed in rank, but more placed in situations where he will be of use. He doesn’t need the fancy titles or ranks. He just needs to serve Terrastella in the best ways he can. After all, it wasn’t about him…it was about the court.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and build me stately castles by candlelight [auditions] - by Rhone - 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM