Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Fall] The Maze Watches

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

Coy listened as she explained her fears of the maze, then the creatures that seemed to invoke the strongest terror in her. "Yeah... I havent come across those creatures in my travels. However, I can understand the terror that one might cause to a being graced with magic." He responded, reaching unconsciously to caress her neck in comfort. Her scent was like a drug to his system, making it hard to think.

"True, I try not to intentionally shoot anyone . . . and there would be a very tiny sliver-sized part of me that would probably miss you. Especially as you've just grown a touch more interesting - tell me, dear Huehuecoyotl . . . how long have you been sporting feathers. Nope, nuh-uh. We have this feathered problem of yours to discuss. Now, what's with the feathers, Huehuecoyotl? Do I need to pluck you until you answer? So, shape shifting? Or something else? If it's shape shifting, I might have some experience with that, back home, I could take the form of a few mammals, but a small fox was my favorite." Coy laughed, then panicked and looked at his form in terror. "Oh no... Why in the world... Ugh. These darn feathers!" He grumbled, shooting murderous looks at his flanks and the glossy black feathers that were now erupting from his pelt. "This is so not a good look..." He mumbled, pulling one feather and nearly swearing. "Um... that hurts! How come your plucking didnt hurt?! Why is my body rebelling against my perfection! No plucking these terrible things! Good to know!" Coy was thoroughly unimpressed with them at that point. Taking a deep breath, he tucked the feather behind Cally's ear without thinking.

"I think more than a sliver of you would miss me should I disappear. If nothing else, I bring amusement to your life. And regarding the infernal feathers... I have recently found that I can shift into a raven for short periods... Still not completely sure of how to use the power..." His vivid blue eyes moved northward and he gazed at the sky for a moment. "Hmmm. It is getting later than I realized." He commented off hand, hoping that the late hour wouldnt send her fleeing for the hills without at least a promise for a new adventure.

"Sass"
@Callynite
Notes: <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-10-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-14-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 10-18-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: [Fall] The Maze Watches - by Callynite - 12-06-2019, 11:36 AM