Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ima reborn maggot using germ warfare

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kalae

each of her veils a secret promise

Am I real? Am I a mirage?

Her head tilted, ears pricked as the man rambled about her existence. A smile, not one of amusement, but rather one of concern pulled at her lips. Was this man delusional? Sure, she looked like a spiked sea creature that had crawled out of the sea, but she obviously had four legs and equine features. His words were interrupted by a fit of coughs, and she took a step forward, unsure if she should help. If she was smart she would turn around and leave, away from the unfamiliar stallion and back to where it was safe. She had just integrated into the Dusk Kingdom, and had made friends with the winged leader called Marisol...Kinda. Her new acquaintance had seemed distant but welcoming when they met atop the cliffs.

She looked around a his request for water, his cough subsiding and she put on a friendly grin and shook her head. "I don't, sorry. But if you want, we can go look for some. I heard there was an oasis somewhere around, right?" Her stance straightened as she lifted her delicate legs. "Do you know which way it is? I don't have the best internal compass." 

I don't know about him, but I kinda like the desert. I can see why my ancestors liked it. This guy though, what's his deal?

Messages In This Thread
ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 10-14-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Kalae - 10-14-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 10-21-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Kalae - 10-24-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: ima reborn maggot using germ warfare - by Sada - 01-17-2020, 01:14 AM