Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fire in my soul

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Flames roaring through the forest. Ashes floating to the ground. Smoke clogging lungs. The feeling of it crawling down her throat. 

Salt spray in her face woke her, stinging as she opened her eyes, only to feel a splitting pain start from her head and move all the way down her spine.  She had felt it coming on a few hours earlier and laid down to try and fend it off. apparently she had fallen asleep, and also, it hadn't worked. 
She had struggled the past year. Despite having spent so much of her life weak and ill, she had adjusted to health very quickly. She had been content being able to run through fields without collapsing after. Or going a week, a month, a year, with no pain or headaches. Adjusting back after... had been a little harder.  It still wasn't as bad as it had been. after all, she had been granted immortality by Vega just as she was letting out her last breath. 
Taking a moment to let the shock of the pain subside, she let out a deep sigh, before sticking her legs out and hauling herself to her feet. She shuddered slightly in attempt to shake off the moisture accumulated by the spray of the waves. The Prastigia cliffs were not a place one would expect to find the frail mare with it's hazardous drops and terrain. She knew it wasn't exactly the best place for her to be, but she came anyways, for the familiarity. It was so much like the cliffs where she had first met Io Kairavi. Her sister in all but blood. 
She stood there for a few moments before turning away from the sea, meaning to slowly make her way back to the fields, where it would be slightly warmer. She picked her way slowly across the cliffs, trying to ignore the pounding in her head, and the ache of her body.  She stopped in her tracks as she noticed a figure in the distance. She let out a nervous whinny as a greeting, hoping to feel out the situation by how the stranger answered. 

@Marisol

Messages In This Thread
Fire in my soul - by Luvena - 10-18-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Marisol - 11-29-2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Luvena - 12-11-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Fire in my soul - by Marisol - 12-26-2019, 04:24 PM