Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - snakes & honey

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

You should see me in a crown, I'm gonna run this nothing town.
“Pity,” says the other woman, but judging by the raise of her brow, Vendetta knows she has further questions. Whether Lucinda questions the validity of her words or not, the unicorn can’t say, but the wheels are certainly turning inside her brain.

Vendetta has all the power she could desire, and she didn’t need some god-divined relic to achieve it. That is her strength and her pride. It would have made a great prize, a totem, to her empire, but that is all. The others who had gone after the relic had no doubt been in search of their own power, hoping they would be fortunate enough to get their hooves on it.

She wonders just how motivated Lucinda is for that kind of power, and if she’s pressing Vendetta for information the woman must be pretty keen. It’s curious, what lengths equines will go to for that sort of control.

“You are not wrong. Scorpions aren’t only found in the desert, after all,” the Mistress replies languidly, ruby eyes bright, a smirk turning up the corner of her lips. Lucinda is shrewd, she will give the pegasus that. Including Vendetta in the idea of her grand plan to uncover the location of the relic, as if to offer her some of the reward of finding it.

Whether Lucinda actually intends to share the relic with her seems unlikely, at best, but the sword is double-edged for a reason. Vendetta could easily discover where the relic is and keep the information, and the relic, for herself, just as a trophy. Surely Lucinda knows Vendetta is not so forthcoming. “I will see what secrets they can reveal.”

“Speaking.”
Watch me make them bow, one by one by one.
credits | @Lucinda

Messages In This Thread
snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 10-20-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 10-29-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 11-03-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 11-25-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 11-29-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 01-14-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 02-01-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 02-27-2020, 11:32 AM