Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - snakes & honey

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

You should see me in a crown, I'm gonna run this nothing town.
Lucinda doesn’t seem to have much else to say on the matter, and Vendetta personally has nothing else to say to the woman either. She had come to drop off the enchantress’ pay and to check up on the pegasus as she often does the equines she employs, and she has done that.

The pegasus turns back to the necklace that she needs to enchant, saying that it will be done as scheduled. “You can expect pick up from Elior,” Vendetta says, almost idly. Elior is a younger serpent, but clever enough to keep less valuable enchanted items safe on the trip from the canyon to the court. It won’t be his first trip, and he’s always been rather eager to prove himself.

When Lucinda makes to dismiss her, Vendetta lingers a few moments longer—observing—as if to prove a point. Then, when she is satisfied, the Mistress turns and makes for the entrance to the small hut. She will leave, on her own terms.

“Farewell, Lucinda,” but to tell the truth she cannot wait to get out of this place and back to her own house in the court proper. How the enchantress lives like this, she will never know. She could be living in such better conditions, in such finery, without worries. Sometimes the best hiding place… is in plain sight.

“Speaking.”
Watch me make them bow, one by one by one.
credits | @Lucinda and closed

Messages In This Thread
snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 10-20-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 10-29-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 11-03-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 11-25-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 11-29-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 01-14-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Lucinda - 02-01-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: snakes & honey - by Vendetta - 02-27-2020, 11:32 AM