Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

- Hello!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 250
OOC Account

Hi guys! I'm Teal, and I was wanted to make a quick hello to you all, and introduce myself!

I am twenty from the UK, where I do dog sitting and a part time photography course at my local uni. Generally, I have a lot of spare time on my hands so what better way to spend it then writing? I'm getting back into the community after a long break, and hopefully my characters and I can bring some good fun to the table! I live with my partners and their family, which includes Storm the Husky. I adore equines, Narnia and all things outdoors, and spend a lot of my time dragging my partner here, there, and everywhere to explore!I am an open book with anyone, always willing to chat and help out and of course, I'm always looking for more plots!

I look forward to roleplaying with you all <3

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 960
OOC Account

Hi Teal, welcome to the Novus family! I'm Rae, I started writing at Novus after a long break as well. I think a lot of other writers are in the same boat... funny how the writing bug stays with you long after you thought you moved on. I too know a husky named Storm! I was with him the first time in his life that he saw/played in snow, it was such a fun experience... he went bonkers, he was sooo happy xD

Anyway we are happy to have you here <3 I look forward to seeing Atlaas around, and whomever else you bring!

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 250
OOC Account

Thank you! <3