Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The Cycle of Life

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

"Oh, many,"

Across my sight I saw the dozens of landscapes I had crossed. Azure skies tainted by various weathers against imposing scenery so beautiful that if stars could see, they would surely cry at the grandeur of our world. “I have crossed desserts, seas, mountains and forests, I wouldn’t even know where to begin,” My orbs must have been brilliant with the passion that drove my travels, but a humbleness still stayed within my tones despite the excitement that couldn’t help bubble through my voice. “I could talk all day about my travels but I fear you might get bored,” A soft chuckle rolled off my lips and I lightly shook forelock from out of my eyes. “But you’re right, there’s nothing worse than an adventure cut short – My trip up the mountains was ruined by this weather,”

I watched curiously as she moved to the body and whispered to the doe, and I heeded her words to be true. Sensing something delicate was to happen I stepped back with soft hooves, watching as an emerald glow shone from the carcass. Interest craned my neck to watch as the grave was dug and as the fallen body was placed I bowed my head in honour of the ceremonious event, humbled by her caring nature for the sweet innocent life around us. Quietly I waited like an organised moment of silence, feeling at ease in my heart knowing that there was still such a kindness in the world and that others out there still cared as much for nature and wildlife as much as I.

“Thank you,” Soft smile formed at my lips, “That was rather special to watch,” Love for the world coursed my body and I felt a sense of warmth wash over me and encase me in a sheet of comfort. The sense of magic that had been felt in the air brought on feelings of mystic, surrounding me in her presence after the waking moment.

ooc: na
tags: @Callynite

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-24-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-25-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-26-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-27-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Callynite - 10-29-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: The Cycle of Life - by Atlaas - 10-29-2019, 05:58 PM