Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bring me the horizon

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Thaeron

Thaeron does not miss the gaze the ebony femme casts at Bloodbane, admiring the scarred, aged hammer. It had seen almost as much bloodshed and destruction over the centuries as he. A knowing smirk paints his handsome visage but rather than comment, he takes the chance to pass his ruby-hewn gaze swiftly over the winged woman while she is distracted. She is beautiful- in a dark and sinister way, though her smile brightens up the shadows of her face as she grins at his statement.

“Oh I’m very lucky, I’m sure. But what’s a woman like you doing in a place like this?” A charming grin dances easily across his lips, lighting up his eyes playfully. It’s hard to imagine that those lips had been painted in blood, those eyes filled with the bloodlust and glory of battle. It would be even harder to imagine that the roan steed had been the patron of death, the lord of destruction. And the disgrace of the Gods.
As her emerald gaze is cast to the ground, muttering quietly about searching, and the winged femme proceeds to wander forth, eyes still fixed to the sand, Thaeron notices now the blood staining the grit, the grin falling from his lips. The fallen god pauses as she steps away, giving her a sidelong glance with unmasked intrigue wrought upon his features. It seems that she, unlike him, is wandering the desert for more than just sight-seeing. Bloodbane is a familiar weight within the grip of his invisible hands as he glances around swiftly, now on high alert. Audits twitch but catch nothing beyond the unending silence, stretching as far as the sea of dunes. By the faint scent of the blood it is reasonably fresh- and not equine in origin.

“Of course. My homeland, Alanaris, has many magical creatures, dragons included. We even have beings who can turn into dragons. They are magnificent creatures.” He pauses for a moment, reflecting the mischievous smile on her lips as he puts two and two together. “You know, if you’re hunting for dragons, two sets of eyes might be better than one.” He inclines his head with a dramatic flourish, eyes alight with laughter. “My lady, if you seek a dragon it would be my pleasure to aid you in your quest, if you but do me the honour of giving me your name.” It was clear he was no knight, not with the various golden hoops adorning his form and the mass of thick braids framing his face. But with humour dancing in his eyes he spoke as a knight might address a lady.

THERON
They wanna see me dead but I'm looking like a god

@Lucinda don't mind Thaeron being dramatic at the end there lol

Messages In This Thread
bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 11-03-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 11-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-06-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-11-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-15-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM