Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bring me the horizon

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

The man is charming indeed (and not too bad on the eyes), but Lu has met many men. They tend to be the same- bulked up (or think they are), fancy weaponry and/or armor, smooth talk. However, she would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the attention. Having men wrapped around her could be quite useful.

"A woman like me?" she asks, raising her brows in an act of surprise. Though the ebony mare is more curious what he thinks she's like. She's certainly not like other women and she would be quick to show it.

At the question of dragons, it will likely be clear now what brings her out here. She does not disclose it's her dragon companion she seeks as that's not important. Maybe he will figure it out if they find Abraxia, but she's not about to endanger her companion by giving a stranger such knowledge. The man does seem to have a background with dragons, although the piece about those transforming into dragons piques her interest.

"Shapeshifting, hm?" she says, wondering for a moment what it would be like to live in the form of a dragon. All of the power she would possess, both physically and magically, would certainly be magnificent. Really, it's the damage she could cause that has her heart thrumming.

The man continues his smooth way of talking, offering his aid in Lucinda's quest for Abraxia. Only, he asks for her name, and she does not respond just yet for the sake of suspense. Instead, she leans in closer to study him. One would need to be fit for the task- was this man worthy? His weapon told a story with its blood stained sheen and unique features. She is almost tempted to run her nose over the axe blade to test its sharpness, but she refrains. Instead, she circles the man and gently brushes against one of his braids with her telekinesis. His red eyes are the color of freshly drawn blood.

"Lucinda," she finally says and it's like a secret being opened from a box. "Now it'd only be right to share your name, or I've just given up my identity for nothing." Her green eyes glow more vibrantly now, not from the sunlight, but from her magic. Her staff beside her does the same with the labradorite stone seemingly coming to life.

Then, there is a roaring in the distance. When Lucinda turns to the north, she swears she can see a faint outline of dragon wings. Another roar follows, but this one is more like anguish, while the other was anger. Her heart catches in her throat, but she hides her fear deep down so it cannot be seen.

"Let the quest begin," she declares, looking back at him with a daring smile, then begins to walk north. At least he may prove to be useful.

@Thaeron I don't know what's happening here, but I guess we're going with it LOL
"Speaking."
Art by Rhiaan ; Table by Layla

Messages In This Thread
bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 11-03-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 11-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-03-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-06-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 12-11-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 12-15-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thaeron - 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Lucinda - 01-04-2020, 11:59 PM