Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [FALL] silence is deadly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

i know you, that gleam in your
eyes is so familiar a gleam

It's become too late to find herself a hiding spot as she is joined by a lavender mare. She is no one Lucinda has met before, but then again, she doesn't usually go out of her way to meet just anyone.

"Yes, I was just about to. Care to join me?" she offers, faking a kind smile and tone. The very act of doing so makes her sick, but she will continue on with it for a short while. Better to play the part and get the right results in the end.

As they enter the maze, the corn stalks loom above them in an almost menacing way. Lu isn't scared, but she somewhat understands how others could be. "Are you from around here? I've never seen anything quite like this," she asks as they walk along the path. It is certainly a unique attraction, she'll give Denocte that.

Through her link, she can sense Abraxia is nearby but of course cannot see her yet. This is fine, she thinks, since it would be too early for the dragon to make her full appearance. There is a low growl in the distance, but she does not say anything. She'll wait to see if the other woman might notice and gauge her reaction.

@Mesnyi

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 01-27-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 02-19-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 03-09-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 03-15-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 03-20-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 03-23-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 04-13-2020, 04:50 PM