Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [FALL] silence is deadly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

i know you, that gleam in your
eyes is so familiar a gleam

The stranger is not from here either, so it could work out in Lu's favor. She also speaks of a summer festival, but Lu knows nothing of that. Apparently the Night Court were quite the party-goers.

"A caravan, you say?" she says with curiosity. She's also not familiar with a traveling caravan that goes to the Courts. Then again, really most of the Courts customs and groups are foreign to her.

"Neither am I, but I heard of this festival and figured I'd check things out. I have to say, I've been quite unimpressed so far," she adds, her expression clearly showing her unamusement. The food in the markets had been okay, but in general the festivities were lackluster compared to the kingdom she grew up in.

Lucinda hears Abraxia growling from another section of the maze again, this time louder and seeming closer. She looks to the stranger and acts confused.

"Did you hear that?" she asks, looking through the tall stalks of corn, but seeing nothing. The wind shifts and the corn stalks sway with it. There is another growl and this time, it seems the corn stalks shake in a different way than just the wind.

@Mesnyi <3

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
[FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 10-26-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 01-27-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 02-19-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 03-09-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 03-15-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 03-20-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Lucinda - 03-23-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: [FALL] silence is deadly - by Mesnyi - 04-13-2020, 04:50 PM