Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Medical Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
"the sharp knife of a short life
i've had just enough time"
Instant regret.

It was never the gentle fae's intention to alarm another, to make the poor creature jump. She tilted her head as the other seemed to take her in, and not for the first time, the fae princess wondered what another saw, what another thought of her. Did she think her eyes too wide and bright - filled with plans of chaos? Did she think she was to thin, despite her size and delicate lean build lending to her ability to fly with the filmed wings. Caelum couldn't help but accept if the other was judging and drawing conclusions.

She was surveying the other too.

She was an odd creature, and Caelum had so many questions about, so many curious thoughts about what this other horse was, how the scaring on her fin happened - she only had half a fin too. She was curious about a wide variety of things, and she was eager to know more about this curious creature in the snow. The other spoke soon though, and Caelum's smile faltered a second. Thinking about home. Caelum could understand becoming lost about a thing like that. She allowed herself to be distracted by the other's fumbled speech though, as if to tangle her thoughts off before she could get to lost in the past. The other gave her name and Caelum latched onto the new topic matter.

Oddly her name fitted her.

Caelum smiled warmly as she dipped her head regally, a perfect angle, a perfect height - respectful but not subservient - her mother would have been so proud of her manners, "A pleasure to meet you, Pol. My name is Caelum Bella Knoxx, or Caelum, please feel free to shorten it any way you wish - I promise I've heard it all." There were very few nicknames she'd forbid, most wouldn't be an immediate nickname used. Some where just to painful to touch on. The other spoke again, and once more Caelum was eager to latch onto a conversation that could silence the screaming memories that waited for the silence to assault her mind.

She wasn't expecting the question.

Was Denocte her home?

Caelum's muzzle opened briefly, and then closed . . . and repeated the process another two times before she seemed to come up with an answer, "I am part of the Denocte herd . . . It's where I live now, yes." It wasn't home though. No one could pull her heart from belonging with Florumian. Her kingdom would forever be her first, and most precious home, and in time she had hope that her heart would grow warm for Denocte, and Novus; as well.

One day.

"Speech"
Thoughts

@Polar North

Messages In This Thread
Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 11-24-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 12-06-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-10-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-12-2020, 05:39 PM