Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Medical Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look forward toward the future...
There you shall find peace.

"A pleasure to meet you, Pol. My name is Caelum Bella Knoxx, or Caelum, please feel free to shorten it any way you wish - I promise I've heard it all." Pol smiled at the other mare, eyes twinkling softly. "Your name is beautiful." She answered, feeling a shiver run down her spine and a pang of cold echo from her tail. "This darn cold is terror on old injuries." Pol laughed as she winced tried to tuck her tail to a warmer spot as well as she could.

"I am part of the Denocte herd . . . It's where I live now, yes." Pol flicked an ear as she watched Caelum seem to struggle with the question. There was a story there, though she didnt want to pry into this mare's life. "Pleasure to meet another that lives here. I am personally hoping to find a home here... I havent had one since the incident that lost me half of my tail." She tried to turn it into a joke, though the stark terror that the memories seemed to constantly invoke made her glance at the water nervously for a moment.

"Speaking"
@Caelum
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 11-24-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 12-06-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-10-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-12-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-26-2020, 03:15 AM