Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Medical Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

"It's tradition in my family . . . to use the latin names. Mine means Beautiful Sky, oddly enough - a reference to my pelt color." Pol took a moment to consider the name, lavender eyes taking in her form like an artist trying to match a paint. "I can see it. Your pelt is beautifully hued, reminding me of an early dawn sky. My pod was mostly descriptive names... Polar North, Ice Shard, Below Zero, Northern Caps... Sea- Seascape." The final name was like dragging glass through her throat. It was a name that she had not uttered since the day that her life had been destroyed. Each name had registered small facial changes, a wince, as well as a glow of love in her eyes, with Below Zero, furious furrow of her forehead with Ice Shard, a mix of the same furrow and a tinge of sorrow with Northern Caps. Closing her eyes for a moment, she gathered her composure and carefully tucked the names of her mother and sister back in their special places in her heart.

"Can I get you anything for the pain? Spinach Leaf is supposed to help with pain, especially as it can counter old joints that are susceptible to the cold - it might work for old injuries as well?" Pol tilted her head and thought about it. "I didnt know that one! I am fascinated by medicine! I have used Turmeric for pain before, but not spinach leaf. Ginger root is also good when there is more swelling rather than just aches. I am more than willing to try something new though... This tail is often achy, though the cold does not help matters."

"I am finding that Denocte is very welcoming, I think you'll find a home here well. And now you know me as well, and I have a tendency to mother those around me." The idea of a mother made Pol pause. "I havent really had a mother. I am not sure what it would be like to be mothered. My mother... died... when I was really young." She turned her head and fought to contain the pain again. Pol hated showing the sorrow and heartache that came with even thinking of her mother. Other than Seascape, Bel had been the closest thing to a mother that Pol had ever had.

"Seriously though, is there anything I can get you for your tail, to help at all? I'm a medic, so I'd be happy to help in any way I can." Pol nodded and then paused as she heard the title. "I actually asked to learn more about medicine when I officially joined our court! I am so glad that I was able to meet another medic! Maybe we can learn more together! I mean... if you still need to learn." Pol blushed and looked down as she realized that she sounded like an excited pup. "I would even be willing to be your assistant and help you." She ended rather lamely, lavender eyes looking at Cael and hoping that she wouldnt be offended by the burst of youthful enthusiasm.

"Speaking"
@Caelum
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 11-24-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 12-06-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-10-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Medical Friends - Caelum - by Polar North - 02-12-2020, 05:39 PM