Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - eventide and bejeweled sky

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 46 — Threads: 14
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

she is both a wild beast and a gracious lady
and you cannot have one without the other

As the weapon catches the soft glow of the many fires dancing around them, Castalla can make out from the corner of her eye the little whorls wrought into the metal. Intricate and elegant, she cannot help but trace them swiftly, wondering what they represent. Her own daggers had been reasonably plain, particularly for someone of her position. But if she flashed her wealth with expensive weaponry, inlaid with diamonds and jewels befitting a princess, any anonymity and stealth would be gone. “Somewhat, yes.” Her friendly smile remains, even if her answer is slightly vague. Castalla was far more than just familiar with weaponry- she was trained to use any kind of weapon, to turn anything into an armament. Hell, she was a living breathing weapon. But it did her no favours to reveal such lethality. “I had a pair of daggers that I left behind before travelling here, I feel almost naked without them now,” she admits with a confessional incline of her head. It was a weakness she would not usually admit- to imply that she felt vulnerable without her daggers- but the Wolf was beginning to trust those around her. And of course, she was just as dangerous without her daggers.

“I am, thank you. And the Night Court has been very kind in welcoming me into its midst.” From the moment Castalla had set foot on Novus’ shores she had been met with warm welcome. It was a drastic difference to her reception in Anvidian. With suspicion as integral as the air they breathed, Anvidian’s citizens rarely welcomed newcomers with open arms, especially when said newcomers could potentially be shapeshifters.

Her smile was genuine, if not filled with a little cheerful surprise as it plays merrily across her lips. It had been a long time since the Wolf had taken the chance to indulge in a tasty treat with anyone, much less a friendly stranger. Usually, if she were to meet anyone at all, it was an informant or a target and never did she go out for pastries with them!

“Please, call me Castalla. And you are Antiope, yes?” There was faint humour glittering in the oceanic depths of her eyes, enough she hoped to make it clear she meant no harm by already knowing the other mare’s name.

“And I would love to join you, thank you!” She inclines her head once more, turning in the same direction and waiting patiently for Antiope to lead on.

“Speaking.”

@Antiope <3

Messages In This Thread
eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 11-26-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 11-26-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 11-28-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 12-08-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 12-12-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 01-04-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 01-18-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Castalla - 02-14-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: eventide and bejeweled sky - by Antiope - 02-24-2020, 04:20 PM