Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

OOC  - Year 504 Winter - Spotlight Nominations

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 67 — Threads: 0
Signos: 4,935
Administrator

NOMINATIONS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 11:59P EST ON 01/25/20!
Spotlight Nominations for Year 504 Winter are now open! We're looking at YOU guys to give us the nominations on who you think would be the best for the following categories:

CHARACTER of the Season
@Aspara, who won Character OTS for Year 504 Fall, is not available for nomination!

Current nominations: 

PAIR of the Season
@Ipomoea & @Ramses, who won Pair OTS for Year 504 Fall, cannot be nominated!

Current nominations: 

THREAD of the Season
Thread must have been made or posted in during Year 504 Winter (12/01-01/25)!

Current nominations: 

MEMBER of the Season
@Sea, who won Player OTS for Year 504 Fall, isn't available for nomination!

Current nominations: 

QUOTE of the Season
Quote must come from a post made during Year 504 Winter (12/01-01/25)!

Current nominations: 

• Winners will receive 100 signos and be highlighted in our Spotlight section!

• The (first) person to nominate a Spotlight winner will also receive 100 signos!

• Post the below form in a reply to this thread, or message staff directly if you'd like to stay anonymous.

• You may nominate for 1, 2, 3, or all categories - and may make multiple nominations per category!

• You can nominate those already listed under current nominations, but be aware that multiple votes won't increase their chances of winning! Please try and suggest someone different, if you're able to!

• We know it's tempting (and many of you deserve the recognition!), but please don't nominate yourself!

• Players/Characters who won the Year 504 Fall Spotlights cannot be nominated this time around. This doesn't apply to those who were nominated last time but not chosen. They may be nominated again!

Code:
<center><div style="width:60%; text-align: justify;"><span class="officialheader">Spotlight Nomination!</span>

<b>Which OTS</b>: CHARACTER, PAIR, THREAD, OR MEMBER OF THE SEASON
<b>Show us</b>: TAG THE CHARACTER(s) OR MEMBER VIA @NAME, or <a href="LINK">TO THE THREAD</a>
<b>Reason:</b> TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE WHO/WHAT YOU CHOSE!
</div></center>

Staff will make the final vote and decide which of the nominees for each category is the best fit!

Played by Online Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 960

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Pair
Show us: @Marisol & @Orestes
Reason: As seen in The Dark Won't Hide You -SLAMS THIS DOWN- I'm just really excited about this ship okay? The chemistry is ON FIRE

and honestly if you don't want to pick them for pair then:

Which OTS: Thread
Show us: The Dark Won't Hide You
Reason: This thread deserves recognition in some way because the writing in this is AMAZING. So much emotion. There's a poetic way that both RB and Syn write and I live for it.

I'll come back to post more later, I just wanted to get this here before I forgot <3