Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Banshee of the Mountains

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sunako

Sunako
darkness, darkness be my pillow
take my hand and let me sleep

Creepy, creepy, dark and scary! Pretty cave, deep cave, spooky spooky! Oh the darkness, how grand and great it is to live in. I can't help but relish in the cold, dank and terrifying aura that something as simple as a very hidden cave could induce! Oh how could others have passed such a delightful location up! How could they not admire the magnificence and darkness it brings! It was the perfect hidey hole, one I was quickly working hard to snatch up and make my own. The harsh clicking noise gathers my attention and my breath leaves me in a horrified gasp. Oh, no, no, no, my darling bones, my sweet skeletons, I'm so sorry - I was distracted, please no chips, please no broken bones! I lower them quickly to the ground before rushing over to them, looking over each individual bone, hardly daring to breath, to make sure I hadn't damaged a single one. My breath left me in a relieved sigh this time as everything seemed to be okay, and I carefully returned the bones to my telekenetic hold, further carrying the bones into my new home.

I was saving them, someone had left such beautiful skeletons out to be destroyed by the elements, and they were such lovely company, and so I was working quietly through the dark, trudging through the snow as I carried each skeleton piece by piece to my home, tucking the different skeletons into place. Not all where complete sadly. Rover - the dog skeleton I had locate - was missing a leg and part of his jaw, the poor dear. He was still good company, even if his speech would likely be slurred for now. I set his remaining bones with the others, brushing my cheek gently against the side of his skull. Oh, sweet Rover, now you're safe. No one will escape off with any of your pieces again! I turn towards another skeleton, sighing softly, Now vixen, stop crying, of course I'll cuddle with you later, you silly kitty! I nose the wild cat skeleton with warmth before heading back out. There was one more skeleton I had seen - a partially buried equine skeleton. The figure was large - larger than I - I'd imagine if he had his skin and bones. I touch the forehead of his skull with my muzzle before I lifted it telekenetically, Now then, dear Elliot - Lets get you back home too! Don't you worry, you'll have space all your own  far from Rover's reach, I know dogs and horses don't always get along. I was trying to move carefully, not wishing to alert the others of the Night Court of my presence yet, which included communicating silently with my friends.

Elliot and I head back home, and after a few trips his bones were soon being put into place, rebuilding him carefully into his shape, and allowing him to lay upon the ground, and with in my own home I know longer filtered myself, not worrying of others hearing me, "Hehe, hush now Elliot, no one will find us here! We're safe silly! And we have Rover and Vixen to keep us company! Who knows, we might even get some spider neighbors who can help us decorate the cave ceiling! Cover them in cobwebs and spider nests! Oh how amazing that would be, so dark and creepy and wonderful!" I flung myself up next to Elliot, snuggling into his side with a familiarity that came soully from him being a skeleton to add to my collection, his bones poking against my dirty hide. "So dark, no light will reach us here! No radiant creatures will find us to burn us out!" A could feel my face shift into an annoyed sneer at the thought, "Yes, I will keep the radiant creatures of the light away - their beauty is to bright to be around, we must stay where it's safe and dark - it's the only good place for an ugly girl like me!"

I stood again as I walked over to my corner of the cave, aware I needed to start gathering items to make a nest of sorts for myself. My mane and tail drag across the stones and rocks as I walk, occasionally catching and breaking dead and weak strands as they split when I tried to tug them free from the stones and rocks. I hardly spare the congealed mess a second glance - it was easier not to look at my reflection - I hadn't properly seen my own face in two years, truly! No need to worry about how ugly I am when I'm not looking at my reflection, right! I was so much happier now that I stay in the dark, away from those radiant creatures! Too beautiful to look at, so beautiful it hurt! I smile at my friends, tossing my forelock back only for it to catch on my mane  by the tangled mass of strands that seemed to keep together and tangled, falling right back into place. I'm not sure how much of my mane, or tail, isn't part of the general single mass, truly. 

"Bye bye, Elliot, Rover, Vixen! Be good, I'll be back soon! I need a bed!" I state happily, skipping into the darkness of the night, and forcing myself to move through the snow. I giggle as I go, preening under the moonless, dark night, "So dark, so wonderful! Oooh, that looks like soft enough moss to be used as a bed! Maybe I'll find a skull under it too! There seems to be so many skeletons on this mountain too! It's so lovely!"

"Speech"
Thoughts

Tagged :: Open to anyone!
Notes :: Hehe, spooky creepy girl!

Messages In This Thread
Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 12-08-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Icarus - 12-08-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 12-11-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Icarus - 12-12-2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 02-02-2020, 01:56 PM