Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Banshee of the Mountains

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Maxxie [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Icarus
Having two sets of eyes are better than one!

The pale coated mare is very clearly intent on the task at hoof. Icarus cannot blame her. The weather is only getting colder and colder. Not everyone has magic, thick fur, or a herd to keep them cozy while they sleep. Her eyes are blue, an enchanting shade of blue like a summer’s sky. Dark markings encircle them; making them stand out all the more against her off-white coloration. 

She questions who he is with a tilt of her head. Oh. Right! Stupid! Tell her your name. He mentally groans at himself. Making friends isn’t easy. At least she didn’t run away or tell me to go away. Seems like we’re still going the right direction there. She tells him that she hasn’t lost anything; just merely looking for nest making materials. That and skulls, lizards, and spiders. Icarus smiles at her; even though she’s looking away from him now.

“I’m Icarus,” the small stallion states, his voice just a touch higher than before. His nerves are getting to him. He focuses on her words. There’s something different about this mare. She’s nothing like Corrdelia. I should probably stop comparing everyone to Corrdelia and Sol. No two horses are completely alike, after all. His curiosity grows with every passing moment. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a skull before. Then again, I’ve never actively looked for one either.

“Glad you haven’t lost anything,” Icarus offers, shifting his weight on hooves. Say something useful! “If there are any decently sized collections of water around here, I’m sure we could find moss and clovers near it. Though, we’d probably have to dig through the snow to get to it. As for the skulls and lizards, I have no idea where they’d be. I know lizards don’t like the cold. But I have seen some smaller spiders making their webs in and under the bark on trees.” He smiles again, still swallowing his anxiety with every breath.

“I could help look around with you,” the dark coated stallion blurts out. He isn’t sure why he’s offered to help her. Though, he doesn’t regret the words either. Having two sets of eyes are better than one! And maybe, just maybe, we could be friends? The hope lives on that this is how you make friends.

"Speaking."
Thoughts.
@Sunako <3
Adorable artwork by Maxxie and Absolute Zeros (on dA)

Messages In This Thread
Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 12-08-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Icarus - 12-08-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 12-11-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Icarus - 12-12-2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Banshee of the Mountains - by Sunako - 02-02-2020, 01:56 PM