Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - moonlight & mead [midwinter festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

She is so distracted by the music and dancing that she doesn't notice the mare getting closer until they bump into each other. She is apologetic and it makes Corr laugh.

"Oh, no worries, dear!" she replies with a toothy grin. Yana then asks if Corr can show her how to dance, although she is already starting to sway her legs in a way. The crow witch laughs again. "Seems like you've got a good thing going, just keep running with it! Feel the music in your bones!"

As if on cue, the beat of the music starts to get faster. The women are shoulder to shoulder and Corr takes another sip of her mead. She can feel the emotions and auras getting duller and she's appreciative of the alcohol. Her feet move quicker and she's almost bouncing more than dancing.

Yana brings up the swamp and Corr is delighted. It's not often that she meets someone else who lives there with how reclusive it tends to be. "Ah a fellow swamp-goer. It's a lovely place isn't it? I've got my own house set up in there away from all the hustle and bustle of the Court. Maybe you've seen it? It's dark wood and tall with stained glass windows. There are windchimes out front." As she describes her home, she can almost hear the sound of the chimes and smell the tea leaves from her cabinet. What a life she's made for herself, now far from Astreas, and she's grateful for every minute of it.

"I live there with my companion, Hāsta. She's a crow- hiding somewhere I bet. She doesn't like crowds," she adds, quickly scanning the room for the bird. She notices her perched up on top of a lantern watching over everyone. Just where she figured she'd be. "Where in the swamp do you live?" Corr is curious now if perhaps she's stumbled upon Yana's home too.

"Speaking."

Corrdelia Maude.

@Yana <3

Messages In This Thread
moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 12-16-2019, 12:43 AM
RE: moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 01-09-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: moonlight & mead [midwinter festival] - by Corrdelia - 01-23-2020, 11:59 PM