Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Eerie Encounter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

There is a kind of therapy to cleaning that Corr can't exactly explain. Perhaps she's getting ahead of herself with it still being winter, but surely it couldn't hurt to get things done early. She's spent the last half hour putting things in piles and then boxes. There will always be clutter (or an organized mess, as she puts it) in her house, but she tries to part with things when she can. Here and there she'll find books she no longer reads that could use a new home. Dirt accumulates quick too, so she'll dust and sweep.

The mare decides to take a short break outside, mostly because all the dust in the air is making both her and Hāsta sneeze. The crow makes a disgruntled sound from her perch on one of Corr's garden decorations.

"Are you ever happy?" she asks the bird and laughs.

"You should know the answer to that question by now," is her companion's reply through their telepathy. All sarcastic and grumpy. Pretty much Hāsta in a nutshell.

"Try it sometime, I think you'd learn to enjoy it!" she says, playfully nudging the crow's side.

"I'm all set," she replies, fluffing her feathers in annoyance. Then ignores Corr and begins to preen. The crow witch shakes her head.

Suddenly her attention is brought to the swamp nearby as she starts to hear the sound of footsteps. They get louder and more mucky sounding with each step until finally the form of another can be seen. They aren't anyone Corr's met before, but their coat is striking and like that of a brilliant sunset. Out of their mouth is an uncertain hello and the medic is quick to respond.

"Hello there!" she greets with a warm smile as she walks over to the stranger. "My name is Corrdelia Maude and you've stumbled upon my humble abode in the swamps." Corr bows and laughs at herself, thinking that her home isn't quite that humble with all that makes it up. Either way, it's a lovely home and surely a better place for the stranger to be than the cold swamp.

"Come, come I can get a fresh pot of tea going so you can warm up!" she says, gesturing for them to hurry up and follow her into her house. Already the fire is going in the fireplace and the warmth can be felt as soon as one steps through the doorway. Hopefully, she can make the stranger feel right at home (and maybe, they might even stay for a reading).

"Speaking."

Corrdelia Maude.

@Phoebe <3

Messages In This Thread
Eerie Encounter - by Phoebe - 12-28-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Eerie Encounter - by Corrdelia - 01-02-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Eerie Encounter - by Phoebe - 01-04-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Eerie Encounter - by Corrdelia - 01-21-2020, 11:04 PM