Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Electric Grey

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

stay wild, moon child

Vae can't help but smile at the girl's question about her age. It's something to think about. If she were a star, she could easily be thousands of years old. She'd likely be much wiser, but who's to say someone so old still doesn't hold a kind of wonder for the world? That's how Vae would be. She would never lose that spark for life.

"That's the question, isn't it?" she says with a friendly wink. "Time works differently for stars, so we age a lot differently too. I don't know how old I am exactly, but older than you!" It makes sense in her mind at least and, for a moment, she wishes she could actually be some kind of ethereal being.

Aspara expresses some interest in her runes and Vae's ears perk. It's been some time since she's taken them out and practiced, but she'd love to show off a bit. As much as it hurts sometimes to think about her family, there is some kind of bittersweet nostalgia that comes out of it all.

She's a bit disappointed that the girl didn't speak to animals, but it's okay. Her ability is still intriguing. What did heartless things have to say if they aren't exactly living?

"I'd love to know more about that sometime!" she exclaimed with a big grin on her face. "I could show you my runes too." It feels like the start of a friendship and her heart swells with happiness.

Then, she realizes her home isn't too far if Aspara is truly interested. "Actually, I live nearby, if you wanted to check them out now?" she offers, curious if the girl might take her up on it. Even still, maybe it could be something for them to do on a rainy day later.

"Speaking."

@Aspara works for me! They're too precious <3

Messages In This Thread
Electric Grey - by Aspara - 01-12-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Vaeri - 01-21-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Aspara - 01-24-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Vaeri - 02-17-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Electric Grey - by Aspara - 03-13-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Vaeri - 03-22-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Electric Grey - by Aspara - 04-04-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Vaeri - 04-10-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Electric Grey - by Aspara - 04-25-2020, 12:02 PM