Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Anchor me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 46 — Threads: 14
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

She's kind of a legend
total infamy

While the rest of Novus slumbered beneath a blanket of stars, watched by the gleam of a silvery moon, Denocte was just waking up.

A city of a thousand flames that danced beneath the midnight blue, the lazy harmony of cheery chatter as its denizens wandered the streets. The air filled with the frosty breath of its people as winter’s kiss caressed the lips of the undying city.

Castalla watched it all; content to be but a bystander in the short lives of mortals, to watch and protect a city blessed with peace and prosperity. It was a comforting change from the fast paced life in Alanaris- training, fighting, hunting, hiding. There was a sense of relief in not holding responsibility, in knowing that it was not upon her shoulders to lead the people or set them free. Months ago she might have laughed if someone said she’d enjoy a small life, coddled by anonymity. She was born a princess, the champion of her people and saviour of her kind. A destiny promised. A destiny failed. But far from feeling inadequate, trapped by namelessness and unable to have a hoof in the higher goings on, the Wolf was enjoying the peace as she wandered through the streets of the Night Courts.

"Speaking."

@Moira <3

Messages In This Thread
Anchor me down - by Castalla - 01-15-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Anchor me down - by Moira - 01-16-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Anchor me down - by Castalla - 02-14-2020, 01:25 PM