Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - my pain will be red

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

there are so many
fragile things, after all

S
amaira can smell the blood before she sees who it belongs to. She’s found that her senses have learned and adapted to illness and injury, overtime. But even aside from that, this is a lot of blood. The pegasus thinks she could smell it from up in the canopy, but as it is, she is rummaging through one of the supply rooms located on the ground floor of the hospital.

When she hears the call for help, she turns—

And is shocked to find Anandi standing there, in the dappled winter sun, shoulder dripping fresh blood. Almost subconsciously, she pulls a bottle of saline liquid and a package of sterile gauze from the closet before moving over to the Emissary.

Her steps sound like heartbeats on the wood underhoof. “Andi,” she says, voice somewhere between choking concern and exclamation. Though she catches the tail end of the woman’s final refrain and cannot help but raise a brow. “It’s good to see that serious injury has not compromised your grace,” and it’s, perhaps, the first time an honest smile has turned up the corner of her lips in a long time.

Samaira pops the lid on the saline and begins to pour it over the wounds, rinsing away some of the blood so that she can see what they are dealing with here. “Do you want to tell me what happened?” an invitation—the deep cuts can be treated easily without knowing the cause, but it will not satiate her personal curiosity.

“We’ll have to get you upstairs into one of the rooms, but I want to try and stop some of the bleeding,” she begins, “but first, it seems you will learn what my bonded can do.” The pegasus glances up into the canopy, knowing that Alaunus is probably with another patient somewhere. “Alaunus, I need you down on the ground, please,” she speaks across their bond. She feels more than hears his response, like an awareness and confirmation. He will be with them soon.

"Speaking."

@Anandi <3

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
my pain will be red - by Anandi - 01-20-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 01-21-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 03-03-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 03-28-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 07-09-2020, 11:14 AM