Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - my pain will be red

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

there are so many
fragile things, after all

S
amaira meets the Emissary’s smile with one of her own, one she hopes expresses comfort and warmth. “It’s good to see you,” she responds, not thinking about the fact that she hasn’t seen the green-eyed woman since their meeting on the cliffs, since their walk to the court. There is so much she doesn’t think about, so much she doesn’t let in.

The Doctor is used to loneliness, used to being on her own.

At least she has Alaunus, who chooses that moment to arrive at her side. He lands gracefully before the grey mare and looks at the wound with bright sky eyes. At the mention of a dragon, the heron visibly ruffles his feathers. “I would say you did pretty well considering what you went up against,” Samaira comments quietly, almost thoughtfully. She doesn’t ask how Anandi got tangled with a dragon, but it’s good to know what caused the wound.

“Alaunus will be able to relieve your pain, and then we can get you into an exam room,” the earthen woman tells Andi, stepping away from the bleeding shoulder to give her bonded room to maneuver closer. And closer he does get, spreading the feathers of one wing over the wound. His feathers shine with iridescence in the pale winter sun.

He closes his eyes, and draws away as much of Anandi’s pain as he can. “Hopefully this will steady your steps and keep you from being in too much discomfort,” Samaira explains, watching as Alaunus takes to the canopy and the sky above to release the ache he had drawn into himself.

She’s surprised at the slightness of Andi’s voice when the Emissary speaks next, and Samaira offers a soft smile, just the smallest upturn of the corner of her lips. “We will do the best that we can,” she turns toward the lifts that lead up to the main rooms of the hospital, “are you ready to head up?”

"Speaking."

@Anandi <3

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
my pain will be red - by Anandi - 01-20-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 01-21-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 03-03-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 03-28-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 07-09-2020, 11:14 AM