Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - my pain will be red

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

there are so many
fragile things, after all

S
amaira’s own eyes follow Alaunus until he disappears up and through the canopy. “He’s called a Caladrius. Him, and others like him, take illness, pain and injury all into themselves and then fly toward the sun, which burns it all away.” She turns back to Ananadi with gentle silver eyes.

“At least, that’s how I understand it to work,” she smiles. Her bonded can only take a certain amount of any ailment, of course, but if given multiple chances, his aid has helped speed the healing of very severe injuries in the past.

The doctor thinks of Florentine’s wing, once broken, and of Silas who very well could have died from his internal injuries.

She is turning toward the lifts when Andi’s weight leans into her. Samaira pauses, and is shocked into silence by the affection shown by the Emissary. It takes her a moment of ind her words, but Samaira carefully guides the woman forward. “Come on, let’s get you fixed up.”

The lift takes them up to the main floor of the hospital, and into a wing full of exam rooms intended for surgeries and other procedures. The earthen pegasus asks a passing medic to please fetch her ice, and they hurry off in the opposite direction.

In the room, she preps some clove oil and the necessary materials for suturing the wounds. After a few minutes, both the medic with the ice and Alaunus arrive. “Hold that to her shoulder for me?” Samaira asks, to which the medic nods and hurries forward to do so.

“Hey,” she says, drawing the Emissary’s attention, “How is your pain?” She would need to clean the wounds before sewing them closed, but the doctor would take care to numb the tissues beforehand, which is where the ice was coming in.

"Speaking."

I think we can probably wrap this up in the next round? @Anandi <3

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
my pain will be red - by Anandi - 01-20-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 01-21-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 03-03-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 03-28-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Anandi - 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: my pain will be red - by Samaira - 07-09-2020, 11:14 AM