Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and the truth is that we could [Lucinda]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I know it's true that visions are seldom what they seem
With every step, Lucinda is hoping it's one step closer to Anandi. There are many things running through her mind like the first thing she'll say or what the other woman might think seeing her alive. Either way, Lu is looking forward to it.

As Elena talks about herself, she's only half listening. It's all small talk and really just to humor the girl while they get to where Lu needs to be. Truthfully, she could care less. But then her attention is brought back in when the girl asks all her questions. A curious one, clearly.

"No," she replies, trying to hide her disgust at the thought of being part of a Court. "I give no allegiance to a Court. We simply met by the sea." As nosy as the girl is, Lucinda has no plans to give everything away. It's not her place, but there is just enough information she can give to humor Elena. Plus, maybe she will wonder why Anandi spends time at the sea. Maybe she can put a bug in her ear to question her Emissary.

But her observation is a good one. There is something wild about the woman and her dragon.

"I come from another land, another realm," she explains as the memories come to the forefront of her mind. As they continue on their journey and leave the swamp behind, Lu fabricates a story about her kingdom. It's one that will surely keep the girl's interest, but not one that would truly give anything away. Hopefully it will be enough to satisfy her craving for answers and it'll get the girl off her back once they arrive.

Because once she comes face to face with Anandi, she wants the woman all to herself.

"Speaking"

@Elena I figure we can close this here? <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the truth is that we could [Lucinda] - by Lucinda - 02-01-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: and the truth is that we could [Lucinda] - by Lucinda - 02-19-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: and the truth is that we could [Lucinda] - by Lucinda - 03-16-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: and the truth is that we could [Lucinda] - by Lucinda - 04-12-2020, 09:52 PM