Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - New strength .:Israfel:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She flinched slightly as the words hit her, not expecting the hooves behind her to have been paying her any mind.  pulling her head away from the top of the wall Luvena turned around. The woman in front of her was much taller and far more graceful then she would ever be. In appearance at least. her words seemed to show otherwise. White and gilded in gold, there was a presence about her that made her wonder just who this woman was in relation to the court. Luvenas' charcoal ears flicked forward as she listened to the mare stammer over her words. "Oh" she replied, the words falling softly out of her mouth. "I've been down there" she continued "it's just... A harder journey to go down there than to watch from here, and not one I can be making often."

Israfel... It seemed like a regal name. Like something out of a fairytale.  "I'm Luvena" she introduced herself, leaving out the surnames she had taken from her parents. They weren't important. Not anymore, far too much time had passed, and she needed to stop holding on to lost memories. They held no power in the present, not if she didn't let them. "I haven't been here very long, and I mostly stick to the hospital, where I can be of some use. I hadn't been to the court yet though. It's beautiful." she paused looking up at the large stone towers around them "I can only imagine how long it took to build, and how long it will remain."

She thought back to the structures in Herstial. How they had been built, or rather how they had grown. Long before she was born the main building of Herstial, the heart of the kingdom had been made by letting the trees grow, but manipulating the ways in which they did.  Later, once the forms were in place, they had grown willow trees, and wove the hanging branches through, so tightly that most of the rain was kept out. When winter rolled out and spring arrived, they would cover the outside in thick clay and mud, and cover it with moss and flowers. Unfortunately, while the stone of the dawn court would survive a fire, the trees of Herstial did not. 

@Israfel

Messages In This Thread
New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 02-06-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-28-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 03-28-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-29-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 04-01-2020, 11:08 PM