Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the devil

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Neptune [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 1
Signos: 445
Inactive Character

If i'm your salvation,
welcome to hell

Well, Abrin wasn't expecting that. It was a good sort of unexpected - the kind that made his heart leap in surprise. He was expecting pretty much anything whether it be a snort, sharp words warning him away, a kick, or even for him to be quickly ignored. Leaning into his touch apparently didn't make it into the category of 'pretty much anything'. It was an odd feeling with her bones pressing into his nose, a bit uncomfortable but nothing too unpleasant. It was exactly what he should have expected from a queen. A warning that she had her own ground and she was not afraid to hold it. That was the line. It didn't need to be a line that was explosive or required extreme reaction, but one that simply whispered that anything more would be met with consequences and that was something Abrin could appreciate.

There was a part of his heart that seemed to ache a little at her words of not wishing him dead. It was almost laughable, really. Perhaps it was due to a more forgiving nature or simply ignorance, but Abrin was sure that many would not take the same side as Luvena. Once again, she had proved herself to be absolutely fascinating."The name certainly sounds familiar, but not one that I can necessarily put a face to". There was a small moment of hesitation before Abrin continued on with his words. He knew he tread a dangerous path and he would be a fool to not act like it. "I'd almost be tempted to inquire about what transgressions they have made against someone such as you, but I certainly don't wish to bring your wrath upon me". He had cut himself off with a small chuckle. It was evident that this mare was careful to place her hatred and he dare not ruin this fun little game by inquiring on the cruelties of another. Abrin has taken another moment as he moved, finally breaking from the close space around the mare and wandering back towards the water but not without casting another glance over her frame. Call it silly, but there was a part of Abrin's mind that murmured that maybe she had been truly beautiful once, but that line of thinking was quickly covered up with a thought that hummed, 'a statement such as that acts like she isn't beautiful now'. Both thoughts were quickly stamped out with a small shake of the stallion's tail.

With almost a bit of a teasing smile tugging at the corner of his lips, he glanced back at her,  "Care to join me in the water?" He didn't necessarily expect her to join him, but a part of him wondered how far she would take this little conversation. Would it be ended with a curt 'no thank you' and she would leave? Would she continue to amuse and surprise him at every turn? Either way, Abrin jogged delicately towards the lake, small droplets flicking his belly as his hooves his the water, waves from his movement hugging his legs. It was cold and a tad unpleasant at first, but after a few moments, it became energizing. He only had gone in to his knees and that's all he really intended on doing. Abrin's tail floated gracefully behind him, his reflection shaking in the rippling water. He didn't bother looking back but rather tilted his ears to listen for Luvena. She had rooted herself to that spot so maybe it would become a bit more fun if he could get her moving a bit. 

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-12-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-12-2020, 08:59 AM