Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the devil

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

He didn't seem to react to her little resistance. He did back off though, and for that she was glad. At this point, she didn't think he would do anything to harm her. If that was his intention he could have easily done so at that point. But at any rate, she was still thankful.  She was struggling at this point to hold the arch in her neck. Usually, it sat hollow, level with her withers, so this was not a natural position.  She was ever so slightly annoyed that he hadn't explained what he knew about her, but she was careful not to let it show on her face. 

"I have no wrath to give" she retorted quickly.  She was bitter about Etain, and part of her yes, was angry. But she had learned a long time ago that anger had no place in her life. It worked for some, fueled them, gave them purpose. It didn't for her. She didn't have the energy to keep her anger, or to use it.  

She watched as he finally turned away, towards the lake.  She could see the teasing look on his face. the invitation, that almost seemed playful in away.  She swished her tail slightly, felt the brittle cream hairs touch her legs. She knew it was a bad idea. She had already exhausted herself earlier that day, and she was still recovering from the winter, and the water was most certainly cold. But then again, she wasn't exactly known for restraining herself. She followed him slowly out into the water. While he sent up splashes, she merely sent ripples over the surface. She shuddered as the water crept up her legs, immediately feeling the cold deep in her bones, but she followed him in anyways. Where it hit his knees, it hit just above hers.  She stopped when she was beside him, and glanced towards him.  She wasn't entirely certain what to say next. so she let the silence linger for a moment. 

and then she struck. she lifted a hoof and -awkwardly- sent a spray of water at him. "For not telling me what rumors you heard" 
She knew it was a bold move, so she let a smile accompany her words, hoping he wouldn't take any of it the wrong way. "I'll tell you what I heard" she followed "Not much truthfully. I heard that you were manipulative, but for the most part, not altogether terrible. It seemed you kept the Heretics out of too much trouble. To my understanding Heretic was only formed a few months before I arrived in Elysium, and you were the first king. And if I remember correctly, you had a son."
@Abrin

Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the devil - by Luvena - 02-11-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: the devil - by Abrin - 02-12-2020, 12:20 AM