Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glitter and gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ia

- Ia -
Talk so pretty but your Heart got Teeth

The equine who bumped into Ia stops and turns, and for a long moment does nothing but stare at them. Olympia's lips twitch upwards into a smirk, one brow raising slightly. Harmonia is about to ask if they are alright but then the painted woman scoops up Olympia's wayward apple from the street, and speaks.

"Warden?" Olympia's eyes brighten, lips curling delightfully. Her lashes flutter in the spring sunshine as Ia take a step closer. "My, you are as… fiery as everyone says you are," she remarks, glancing down at the flames sprouting from the other woman's hooves. Her golden eyes travel, slowly, back up to Morrighan's face, landing upon her own mismatched eyes.

Harmonia clears her throat, a soft, unassuming sound, and glances between the two mares, "Sister, are we going to introduce ourselves or simply have a staring contest?" Olympia signs, as if dearly losing out on a fun game. "If you insist, darling sister," though it is clear she would much rather play a little bit of cat and mouse.

"I am Harmonia," says the blue-eyed one, clear as the sky, "And I am Olympia," says the one with eyes like the freshest of coying honey. "You can call us Ia," their voices weave and blend like a dance or a song, their heads resting gently together.

"We're conjoined twins, if you really are curious to have a word for it." Harmonia is always the one willing to play along, always the one willing to give others what they are looking for. "We're also twice the fun," Olympia quips, eyes glimmering, heart hungering. She is always the one to tease, to toy with. She is the one who always gets from others what she is looking for.

"Harmonia." | "Olympia."
| @Morrighan

Messages In This Thread
glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-12-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-13-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-19-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-26-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 04-04-2020, 12:35 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 04-18-2020, 11:13 PM