Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glitter and gold

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ia

- Ia -
Talk so pretty but your Heart got Teeth

The twins don’t seem fazed by Morrighan’s staring, as rude or unsocially acceptable as it might be. They are used to being watched, looked at, double-taked. Harmonia has learned to tolerate the attention, while Olympia simply thrives off it. If she is a lamp, then the attention is her gasoline, fueling her flame.

“I’m taken, but thanks,” says the Warden, and Ia simply roll a shoulder and take a half step forward. “We don’t mind sharing, obviously,” Harmonia says, smile soft, a gentle laugh drifting past her parted lips.

They are not the jealous type.

Olympia raises a brow, ears catching on the sound of the other woman clearing her throat, “It’s okay, sister… I think she’s just scared.” There is a sinister, almost carnal gleam in her golden eyes as she looks at Morrighan. “Your loss, Warden,” Olympia purrs, tipping her head slightly as if considering, “I’m sure you of all equines know passion is a great way to ignite a flame.”

The next question that the Warden poses causes the twins to look at each other out of the corners of their eyes. Olympia begins to laugh—a clear, musical sound—and settles into a grin sharp and divine.

“My, my, are you losing your touch?” her eyes narrow oh so slightly, one brow raised, and oh she feels like a cat playing with a mouse. “We are born and raised Denoctian,” chimes in Harmonia, glancing between her sister and the Warden. Oh, she is enjoying this far too much.

To be sure, when they were young they spent much time at the seat of Dr. Marose’s desk, but once they were freed from his prying, Ia had become quite at home among the people. Though their particular talents were enjoyed by a wealthier and more exclusive type of customer, and not often done out on the street like other types of performers. “Perhaps you haven’t been looking close enough.”

"Harmonia." | "Olympia."
| @Morrighan

Messages In This Thread
glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-12-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-13-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-19-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-26-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 04-04-2020, 12:35 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 04-18-2020, 11:13 PM