Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glitter and gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Their response makes Morrighan cringe and it shows plainly on her face. Apparently she's made a mistake interacting with this one. They clearly don't understand when someone isn't interested in them. The Warden is considering leaving the conversation entirely and even starts to turn away, but then she catches the word "scared".

Morrighan is anything but scared. There is a gleam in one of the girl's eyes. If she were a canine, she would be snarling. Instead, her fire flares at her feet.

"I am not scared," she hisses. "I just have better taste." At this point, she could care less if her hot-headedness gets her in trouble. What did they know of passion? What her and Al'Zahra have is special and she wouldn't dare do anything to ruin it.

Then of course she only gets angrier at the twins' next comment. Losing her touch?

"Clearly you were never important enough for me to notice," she snaps, rolling her eyes. It's a wonder she never did actually run into these two, but Denocte can be a large bustling place most of the time. It had been a while until she really started to pay attention to the happenings and those within the borders. Still, she takes the comment as an insult, naturally.

"If I were you- either of you, I'd watch that tongue of yours," Morrighan threatens, the fire in between them growing larger. It begins to stretch a little further out towards the twins, wanting so badly to burn everything in its path. The Warden very much wants to let it, but she will give them one last chance. If they were smart, they would back off.

"Speaking."

@Ia whoops lol

Messages In This Thread
glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-12-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-13-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 02-19-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 02-26-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Ia - 04-04-2020, 12:35 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Morrighan - 04-18-2020, 11:13 PM