Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - see the wonders fill the highs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She tended not to spend much time in the dusk court itself. Though she loved watching the spray of the sea from behind the walls, she found all the stone structures to be somewhat intimidating, especially after having so quickly settled down into the twisted mangroves of the swamp.  It was loud, everyone's hooves clipping over the stones, and those sounds in turn echoing around through alleyways.

But she came to visit every so often anyway, wanting to look at the markets and see what treasures might be sold. She had left them empty-handed this time. There was nothing that would have been of any worth to her.  She intended to head back to the swamp soon. Exhaustion had her head sinking lower and lower, and Picoro - with no trees to swing from-  was beginning to feel heavy on her back. "You should have waited to come until tomorrow" he chided her "I could tell you were too tired this morning"  she shook her head, lifting it so that it came just above her wither and looked back at him "I'm fine" she replied. "We have all the time in the world to get back, and I will rest tomorrow" If she had to she could always stay the night in the court anyways. Find an inn to sleep in, and set out in the morning. Though she preferred not to, in case she had to stay longer.

It as she turned her head back forward she noticed she had just about run into two others. no? one other? she stopped dead in her tracks, only a foot away from them, and took a few steps back. There were two heads in front of her, but only one body.  "I'm so sorry" she apologized, trying to make sense of the mares  (mare?) in front of her. Even Picoro, who usually hissed whenever someone was too close, was in silent bewilderment.

@la
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
see the wonders fill the highs - by Ia - 02-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: see the wonders fill the highs - by Luvena - 03-21-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: see the wonders fill the highs - by Ia - 04-04-2020, 12:59 PM