Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - remnant of a dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Morrighan,
As the woman stares blankly at Morrighan, it only riles her up more. She can't believe someone didn't teach her common sense growing up. Was she raised by wolves? Bram gives her a sideways glance.

Instead of stating her name and purpose, the woman's eyes drift off, becoming distracted at something farther away. The fire at Morrighan's feet only gets bigger; surely this stranger can feel the heat by now? It doesn't seem to matter though and Morr narrows her eyes. She has half a mind to just throw her out and be done with it. If she had been someone important within the Court, it would've been clear by now. She seems nothing more than an odd trespasser. Most likely harmless, but still a trespasser.

"A wise ass, I see," she grumbles in response, not caring for their insomnia, even if she deals with it as well. "Everyone has a purpose in the Court. Mine is to be the Warden and make sure borders are secure and things are running smoothly." The fire flickers dangerously as if to emphasize how much she means business and how important it is to pay attention. In this woman's mannerisms, she almost doesn't seem all there and so maybe this is all pointless. Maybe she's too stupid to understand.

"So, I'll ask you again," she growls, with Bram showing his teeth too. The timber wolf acknowledges the woman saying hello, but there is nothing friendly about his stance. In a way, he mirrors Morrighan's fire with his hackles raised. "Who are you? What is your name?" It comes out louder and as a demand, hopefully getting through this woman's thick skull more clearly. If not, she will soon find out what comes next and why you should not play games with the Warden.

“Speaking.”
a little mayhem never hurt anyone

@Nameless she's mostly all talk, I swear xD

Messages In This Thread
remnant of a dream - by Nameless - 02-15-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Morrighan - 02-18-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Nameless - 02-19-2020, 02:54 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Morrighan - 02-25-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Nameless - 02-26-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Morrighan - 03-09-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Nameless - 04-22-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: remnant of a dream - by Morrighan - 05-02-2020, 12:39 AM