Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - noble blood

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

if the crown fits, when the sword lifts

Antiope glances up as Morrighan begins her struggle with her meal, but respectfully declines to comment and turns her attention elsewhere as she speaks, giving the woman the time she needs to gather her composure and allow her food to cool. But, perhaps, there is a mischievous glint to her sea eyes, even as she talks of her hopes for their relationships with the other courts.

By the time she has finished sharing her own tales and thoughts, it seems the Warden has calmed the veritable fire in her mouth and is ready to let Antiope know the goings on of the court while she has been absent. Morrighan’s description of the events in the market are very much in character for the paint, but they also give her pause. Her approach of others is, perhaps, something that will need careful guidance.

Wouldn’t want someone who is supposed to be well respected and intended to care for and protect the people to be calling them idiots, even if they are acting foolish. But, that sort of muscle work won’t exactly be a problem for long, anyway.

“I’m glad to hear that things were relatively peaceful while I was gone,” the sovereign says, “that seems to be a trend across the nation, I noticed during my travels.” Though there will always be struggles, big and small, Antiope is glad that all the courts have had this time to heal and grow. Her people and Solterra’s especially have needed it, after Raum’s reign. She thinks of Orestes, and everything he is doing to return the Day Court to its glory.

“You did well, watching the court while I was gone. Thank you.” While she had not wanted anything serious to go wrong, she had wanted to see if Morrighan could handle the pressures of running a kingdom. Although Antiope will be here more often than not, and the other woman would only need to support her and help her to make important decisions, if she ever had to leave she absolutely needed to know that Denocte would be in good hooves.

She thinks of the last time they had really spoken, the last time they had had a true conversation. How the Warden had said that she could be trusted. Antiope looks at her now and wonders if she has come to trust her. After a moment, she realizes it is still not her trust in others that is lacking, but her trust in herself.

That is something to think about at another time. There are more pressing things on her plate, at the moment. And more enticing things, as she begins to eat at least. Antiope is watching Morrighan, wondering if she’s going to say something or question her. It’s been a few moments of quiet between them now. Eventually, she smiles. Perhaps a little knowing, perhaps a little impishly. “So, do you still want to be Regent after all that?”

as the song lifts, and the world tilts
| @Morrighan

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Messages In This Thread
noble blood - by Antiope - 03-21-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 03-21-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: noble blood - by Antiope - 04-03-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 04-05-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: noble blood - by Antiope - 04-15-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 04-19-2020, 11:37 PM