Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - noble blood

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

alive and burning brighter
i am the fire
Thank Caligo, as it seems Antiope either doesn't notice Morrighan embarrassing herself, or is nice enough not to comment. Because of this, she's able to move forward with their conversation with more ease. She takes another sip of the iced tea.

The Queen mentions seeing peace across the other Courts and this certainly is good news. Morr has been stuck in the mindset of Raum's regime and being skeptical of everything and everyone. She'll likely never get out of this completely, but maybe she can relax a little knowing the others aren't out to get them. Just a little though.

When Antiope praises Morr for her hard work while she had been gone, she smiles, perhaps more than she ever has. "You're welcome," she says. Although she wants to add something like "I told you I could do it", she refrains. While things are going well so far, there is still a part of her that's nervous. She wants this promotion more than she's wanted anything before this point.

And it seems that may be where this is going. Once again, Morr thinks back to that conversation nearly a season ago and all the things Antiope had listed that were important in a Regent. She took it to heart and has been trying to meet that expectation since. So when Antiope asks the question, her answer should come as a no-brainer. "Of course. It would be an honor," she replies firmly. Then she can't help but laugh and add, "I mean after all, the Court isn't up in flames, is it?" Even Isra would have been proud at that fact knowing just how short-tempered the mare is.

But Antiope isn't Isra and between them is a whole new level of trust that has to be built. Hopefully Morrighan has managed to secure enough to move forward. She holds her breath.

“Speaking.”
Art | Code by Katherine

@Antiope <3

Messages In This Thread
noble blood - by Antiope - 03-21-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 03-21-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: noble blood - by Antiope - 04-03-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 04-05-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: noble blood - by Antiope - 04-15-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 04-19-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: noble blood - by Antiope - 06-11-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: noble blood - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 11:27 PM